LIST OF MY BLOG POSTS

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

BAU Industrial Engineering, I am Coming!!!!

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

What a great excitement, what a great feeling! 

Proudly, I am going to have an Industrial Engineering Bachelor's Degree at Bahcesehir University (BAU) in Istanbul/Turkey on BAU's admission system ApplyBAU's merit-based full scholarship.

BAU's Main Campus in Besiktas, downtown Istanbul. An urban campus which is located along the serene beauty of Bosphorus.

A world university in the heart of Istanbul, BAU provides an international education of the highest quality with its well-established global partnerships. BAU is the leading private university in Turkey's region in terms of full-time international student enrollmentBAU also has its own abroad satellite campuses and academic centers. Furthermore, BAU conducts a comprehensive CO-OP programme (integrated educational model of university study and the business world) with 1500 local and 150 international partners. Besides, BAU is a partner of Startupboothcamp, and Startupboothcamp Istanbul is located at BAU Besiktas Campus. With all of these and more, BAU is a visionary international university which is proudly mine :D

Above, I am with my ApplyBAU Acceptance Letter.

I have been awarded ApplyBAU full merit scholarship in May 2014. As a brand new university entrance system for Turkey, Bahcesehir University's ApplyBAU is an admissions system like the other international colleges' ones. You submit a portfolio, including your CV, various essays about yourself and some test scores like TOEFL. ApplyBAU's admissions team evaluate your application and then invite you to have an interview if you are qualified enough. I applied to B.Sc. Industrial Engineering program so I had an interview with the Head of Industrial Engineering Prof. Erkan Bayraktar. We had a chat about the automotive industry, therefore the interview was fantastic for me :D

I always hoped to share my moments, works and achievements with you from an international institution. Gratefully, my dreams have come true. I have become a member of BAU, a world university in the heart of Istanbul!